Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Mom's Blog Review & Voting

Hi!
My mom thinks I look like "Suzy Nerdo" in my picture, my blogs are too long, and she cannot see any humour in them. I don't think she knows who Douglas Coupland is, so my name-dropping did not impress her in any way.
However, I might be able to get her onside if I let her publish some of of her mother's (Grandma Bertha) old housework and cooking tips on this site. They would likely be the only practical advice you'd get from SAHM i Yam, so stay tuned!

I hope you all voted yesterday (stern look). The news said there was very low voter turn up. The voting station I went to was practically deserted! Don't tell me you had better things to do!
(more mom-like stern look)

1 comment:

  1. No way, I love your nerdy picture. It reminds me of nerdy you back in high school, you and your weiner dog and your braces too! Did you have braces? I can picture braces.
    Love Cousin Christina

    ReplyDelete